Thermtrol Corporation, a global company headquartered in North Canton, OH, has recently updated their web site (www.thermtrol.com) to include some new, useful tools for their customers. Jim Kuch, Vice President of Sales and Marketing explains that, “while some Thermtrol customers know us best for our presence in the thermal controls industry, others think of us as their top wire harness solutions provider. Our website update helps to fuse together these two distinct viewpoints and underscores Thermtrol’s overall commitment to quality and service.”
The changes to the Thermtrol website further demonstrate the company’s capabilities as a premier wire harness manufacturer and gives greater visibility into our overseas operations. Here you can learn more about Thermtrol Corporation and how you can best benefit from their services.
Some of the key additions and changes include:
· There is a new Video of Vietnam as a travel destination. This travel video will give you a good feel for the country where Thermtrol has their wholly owned wire harness manufacturing facility.
· The addition of a FAQ Section. This section is designed to address some of the typical questions people may have about Thermtrol.
· The Wire Harness area has been expended to include more information on wire harness and cable assembly.
· The addition of an Introduction to Wire Harness. This is a good primer to introduce a person to some basics of a wire harness.
· Expansion to include a Wire Harness design area. A more advanced guide written with the design engineer in mind, this guide can help point a person to best practices in design.
· Expansion of the Molding area. Fundamentally this is more of an introduction to molding, although it also shows how we take a product from a solid works conception into production.
· Expansion of the Applications area. These are some of the key applications where Thermtrol is being used today, although there are many more wire harness and cable assemblies under development. This includes two of the market segments Thermtrol serves including automotive wire harness and throughout a typical home.
· The addition of a Resources section that includes:
o Key suppliers – links to some of key Thermtrol suppliers. This is not an all-inclusive list, though it is a good reference to the breadth of suppliers where Thermtrol has OEM direct relations.
o Wire Cross Reference Guide – This useful guide that will help with conversion from AWG to MM (and back).
o Copper Index – Copper is a key contributor to the cost of wire. This index is included as a good reference.
o Certifications – Thermtrol is proud of their accomplishments with setting a new quality standard for the wire harness industry. There is now the ability for customers to directly download agency certifications – ISO9001 (standard), TS16949 (automotive wire harness) and ISO14001 (environmental). You now have the ability to directly download these from the Thermtrol site.
Please contact Thermtrol today with any of your wire harness needs where they can demonstrate their ability to become your benchmark supplier.